Pipelines around the world are in danger due to ageing, deposits and corrosion. Leaky fittings and cracks are an environmental hazard and cause the loss of valuable resources such as drinking water, gas, or oil. Open-cut pipe replacement is very time-consuming, expensive, noisy and often causes significant traffic disruptions. Our trenchless technologies provide a modern solution, and we have been applying these technologies successfully throughout many years in rehabilitation projects for public as well as private pipe network operators to facilitate a quick, efficient and environment-friendly repair and renewal of piping systems.
Trenchless pipe rehabilitation boasts a number of unique benefits:
- Preservation of surface and underground infrastructure
- Minimal traffic disruption
- Low noise and dust pollution for neighbourhood residents
- Protection of the environment due to CO2 emission reduction
- Extremely short turnaround times
- High cost efficiency
- Restoration of the functionality of a pipeline system for many decades to come
Rohrtechnik international Group offers a comprehensive portfolio of trenchless pipe repair, rehabilitation and renewal technologies.
CONTACT ONE OF OUR PARTNERS NEAR YOU
RTi unites under its umbrella seven building companies, with a large network of partners operating all over Europe, and our technology provider NordiTube. In case of queries, our team will be happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!